2015 Bulk Trash Clean-Up Program
Once a year, the City provides a bulk trash service for large, bulky items that will not fit into a residential garbage container.
The Bulk Trash Clean-Up Program is intended for current City of Peoria residents who receive solid waste refuse services. To setup refuse collection services with the City of Peoria, please call 623-773-7160.
The 2015 Bulk Trash Clean-Up Program will begin on January 5, 2015 and end on June 26, 2015. View or download the map below to obtain the collection dates for your zone.
Find your pickup date: View the Interactive Bulk Trash Clean-up Program map.
View or Download 2015 Bulk Trash Clean-Up Program Map(PDF)
Stoves, washers, refrigerators, water heaters, microwaves, dryers, televisions (Please remove refrigerator doors)
Sofas, chairs, tables, bookcases, desks, patio furniture, exercise equipment, mattresses
Tree limbs must be no more than 3 to 4 feet in length, cacti (boxed), branches, grass/leaves in bags
Fences, building materials
Motor oil, paint, paint thinner, cleaners, gasoline, batteries, liquids
Prescription drugs, sharps, biological waste
Rocks, bricks, pavers, dirt, block, concrete, tile.
Tires, auto body parts
Roofing material, glass doors, windows, animal waste
Guidelines for Bulk Trash Clean-Up Program
- Items must be placed curbside on the day before or morning of your scheduled zone. Items placed out any earlier may be subject to Code Enforcement.
- Collection begins at 6:00 a.m. and ends at 2:30 p.m. Items that are placed out after the bulk trash crew has serviced your street will be subject to a return fee starting at a minimum of $25.00.
- Remove or secure appliance doors as a safety precaution.
- Place cacti in sturdy boxes.
- Bag and tie all leaves and grass. Loose leaves and grass will not be collected.
- Cut tree limbs into 3 to 4 feet sections and stack parallel to curb.
- Piles should not exceed 10 cubic yards in size (ex: a mid-sized car). If you have additional items, please contact Solid Waste at 623-773-7431 to obtain a quote for larger piles.
- Do not place bulk items over sprinklers, cable boxes, near decorative borders or on grass/desert andscaping. It is the residents’responsibility to maintain landscaping if disturbed by equipment.
- Do not place items within five feet of parked cars, fences, utility boxes, water meters, mailboxes, or other fixed objects. Items on PRIVATE PROPERTY will not be picked up.
- Service will not be provided if bulk trash is improperly placed, deemed unsafe to collect or contains unacceptable items.
If you have questions or need assistance with your schedule, please feel free to contact the Solid Waste Division at 623-773-7160. Para solicitar este folleto en español por favor de llamar al Departamento de Sanidad al 623-773-7160.
The Solid Waste Division would like to thank you for your assistance and participation during the Bulk Trash Cleanup Program. As a reminder, your refuse collection will change during the holidays observed by the City of Peoria. Keep informed of these changes by checking the Holiday Collection Schedule on this website, referring to your Solid Waste Collection and Information Brochure or contacting the Solid Waste Division.
For Hazardous Waste Disposal, click here for a list of the upcoming dates of the Household Hazardous Waste drop off events. You must have City of Peoria Residential Refuse Services to participate in this program.
For more information, contact us during our business hours, 7 am - 6 pm - Monday through Thursday, at 623-773-7160 or email us at CustomerService@PeoriaAz.gov.