City of Peoria Press Release
Printer Friendly Version
Peoria Plans Town Hall Meetings to Explain Bond Propositions
The city has scheduled six public meetings to inform residents about bond propositions that would provide funding for major projects and construction of infrastructure for the next 10-to-15 years. For the convenience of the public, these meetings are being offered at a variety of times and places:
• Tuesday, Sept. 9, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Country Meadows School Multipurpose Room, 8409 N. 111th Ave.
• Thursday, Sept. 11, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Christ’s Church of the Valley Palo Verde Room, 7007 W. Happy Valley Road.
• Thursday, Sept. 18, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Trilogy at Vistancia - Kiva Club, 27980 N. Trilogy Blvd. Suite E101.
• Monday, Sept. 22, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Westbrook Village Vistas Ballroom, 18823 N. Country Club Parkway.
• Thursday, Sept. 25, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Ventana Lakes Yacht Club, 10874 W. Chino Drive.
• Saturday, Sept. 27, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the Rio Vista Recreation Center Lakeview Room, 8866-A W. Thunderbird Road.
For more information on the September and November elections in Peoria, visit