Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) -Peoria eTax
1. Q: I am a registered user but have forgotten my password. What do I do?
A: Select Forgot Password. Provide your User ID and the answer to the hint question you provided at the time of initial sign up and click "Submit." An email will be sent to the email address on record with the password.
2. Q: I am a registered user but have forgotten my password and my hint question/answer. What do I do?
A: Please contact us with your request and be prepared to provide your User ID. We will reset your password and send it to the email address on record. Once you are able to login, please change your password immediately.
3. Q: I am a registered user but have forgotten my User ID. What do I do?
A: Select Forgot User ID. Provide the license/account number for your business and click "Submit." An email will be sent to the email address on record with the user ID.
4. Q: Where is my personal information stored?
A: Information you enter is securely stored and encrypted using encryption software and firewalls to restrict unauthorized access on servers owned, operated and maintained by Peoria.
5. Q: Can anyone access my information without my permission or knowledge?
A: Peoria does not allow access to your information without logging on through a secure portal using a unique registered User ID and password.
6. Q: The pages don't display correctly; what should my screen resolution be?
A: e-Tax is designed to work best with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
7. Q: What browser software is compatible with e-Tax & License Services?
A: e-Tax & License Services is designed to work best with Internet Explorer 6 and above. Other browswer may work but are not supported.
8. Q: When I complete the eTax application on-line - what happens next?
A: You will receive one email to EACH address you created on the on-line application. You'll see the confirmation and the account number assigned.
9. Q: Do you have an on-line instruction guide to complete the application for a tax or business license on-line?
A: YES. Click here to go to the page that introduces the on-line application instructions.
(Reminder - Court fines cannot be paid through the eTax application - Please contact the Court directly at 623-773-7400)