Adult Softball Leagues
Games: 14 regular season games (double headers) with single elimination playoff
Leagues Offered (coed/mens):
- Open - (Pioneer Community Park) - Unlimited Home Runs
- Competitive (Pioneer Community Park) - 4 Home Runs per game
- Recreation - (Rio Vista Community Park) - 2 Home Runs per game
- Novice - (Rio Vista Community Park) - No Home Run allowed
- Womens Open
|Location:||Rio Vista Community Park & *New* Pioneer Community Park|
|Returning Team Registration:||Spring Registration is closed|
|New Team Registration**:||Spring Registration is closed|
|Registration Fee:||$500/team OR $50 free agent registration |
|Managers Meeting:||Monday, April 7th, 7p. at Rio Vista Recreation Center (8866 W. Thunderbird Rd.) |
|League Play Begins:||Friday, April 11th 2014.|
**New Team Registration
- New Team Registration will using the RecConnect Registration System.
- Please verify your online account above before attempting to register.
- After creating a new account it may take up to 7 business days to receive your account number and password.
City of Peoria Adult Team Roster Form; CLICK HERE to submit