City of Peoria Full-Time Employee Benefits
These benefits are subject to change. Refer to the Personnel Administrative Regulations for current policy provisions and/or Memorandum of Understandings for PPOA, PFFA, COPPS, and AFSCME.
The City of Peoria offers the following benefits to eligible employee groups:
- Paid Holidays (10 days per year)
- Paid Vacation (10 days for 1-4 yrs of service, progressive to 20 days depending on years of continued employment) Pro-rated for part-time employees depending on hours worked per week.
- Paid Sick leave (12 days per year-accumulative to 1040 hours) Pro-rated for part-time employees depending on hours worked per week.
- Personal Leave - Non-Exempt Full-Time benefited are granted 16 hours (pro-rated for Part-Time benefited) in accordance with the Personnel Administrative Regulations. Exempt Full-Time benefited are granted 7 personal days in accordance with the Personnel Administrative Regulations. This leave is pro-rated when hired after January 1st.
- Bereavement Leave
- Arizona State Retirement System - Mandatory condition of employment for all employees who meet the eligibility and membership criteria defined in statute.
- Public Safety Retirement System (Certified Police and Fire employees)
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance Program
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability - Benefit eligible positions (excludes safety represented employees)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Industrial Insurance
- Uniform Allowance (as determined by policy)
- Optional Voluntary Roth IRA
- Direct Deposit
- Commuter Insurance
- Flexible Account Programs (Health Account and/or Dependent Care Account)
- Wellness Program