City of Peoria Development Impact Fee Information
This website provides information and documents pertaining to the City of Peoria's Development Impact Fees.Current fees were approved by the Peoria City Council on May 6, 2014 and became effective on August 1, 2014.
Documents related to Impact Fees are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Click on the document link to view or download the document. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view these documents.
Arizona’s enabling act for municipalities is codified in Sec. 9-463.05, Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS). In 2011, the legislature passed SB 1525, which was signed by the governor on April 26, 2011. SB 1525 constituted a major overhaul of Arizona’s enabling act for municipalities. Click on the link below to view the full statute.
• A.R.S. §9-463.05
City of Peoria Documents
The City’s Development Impact Fee Ordinance establishes the procedures and standards for the creation of the Development Impact Fee Program.
• City of Peoria Development Fee Ordinance
• Commercial Fee Schedule
• Residential Fee Schedule
• Multi-Family/Hotel Fee Schedule
Land Use Assumptions and Infrastructure Improvement Plans (IIP)
• 2014 Utility Impact Fee Report
• 2014 Non-Utility Impact Fee Report
• Transportation IIP – Detail
• Transportation IIP – Project Map
Parks IIP - Detail
Public Safety IIP - Detail
Water IIP - Detail
Wastewater IIP - Detail
• 2014 Land Use Categories Definitions
Service Area Maps
The City’s Development Services Staff can provide Impact Fee estimates for commercial and residential development. Please contact Economic Development Services at (623) 773-7225.
• For COMMERCIAL projects you must provide the total building sq. ft., the land use category, and location of the project site.
• For RESIDENTIAL projects, you must provide the project location.
• For MULTI-FAMILY or HOTEL projects you must know the number of units/rooms and project location
Annual Development Fee Reports:
FY2014 - Annual Development Fee Report
FY2013 - Annual Development Fee Report
FY2012 - Annual Development Fee Report
FY2011 - Annual Development Fee Report
For additional information Please read our Impact Fees Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you would like more information about Peoria’s impact fees or have a question that was not answered on this website, please contact Katie Gregory at 623-773-7364 or via email at Katie.Gregory@peoriaaz.gov or Jason Cleghorn at 623-773-7514 or via email at Jason.Cleghorn@peoriaaz.gov