Rio Vista Recreation Center Volunteer Opportunities
2015 Summer Teen Volunteer Program-Applications may be submitted starting April 1-April 30th. LIMITED SPACE
Requirements for Summer Teen Program:
- 14 years of age by July 1, 2015
- Complete a mandatary orientation on Wednesday, May 13th 6:00-7:30pm.
- Work 60 hours Minimum throughout summer.
- Attend seminar Luncheons Wednesdays 12:00-1:00pm in June and July.
Click here for more information and application
Year-Round Opportunities for Teens
RVRC accepts teen volunteers earning high school credit. Please bring school documents with a completed volunteer application to the center. You will be contacted for an orientation date. Orientations offered January, May and September for spring, summer and fall sessions.
RVRC accepts applications from adults throughout the year. Please complete the volunteer application and return to the center. You will be contacted for an orientation. Adult volunteers are required to have fingerprints taken. Volunteers are needed as instructors (please indicate what you would like to teach), assist with front desk responsibilities and fitness floor supervision and light clerical duties.
click here for an application
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Minimum time: ability to work at least one 4 hour shift per week
- Adults are required to be fingerprinted for a background check before volunteering
Drop Applications off at the Center or Mail Applications To:
Jackie Stanley, Rio Vista Manager
8401 W Monroe Peoria AZ 85345