Kids' Corner Child Care for ages 18 months-8* years
For a low price, family members can enjoy the Center’s amenities knowing that their children are being supervised in a safe and fun environment. A parent must remain in the facility at all times.
Click here for Kids' Corner Pricing.
*8 year olds also has the option to have access of the 1st floor while parent is in the building.
Click here for Kids'Corner Guidlines
Hours (subject to change)
| Monday - Friday
|| 8:30a.m.- 12:00p.m., 4:00p.m.- 8:00p.m.
|| 9:00a.m.- 6:00p.m
|| No Service
|New Years Eve
Passes may be renewed online using RecConnect. Client ID and pin are needed.
Kids Corner Policies
- Fees must be pre-paid at the Kids’ Corner Reception Desk.
- A Parent or Legal Guardian are the only patrons who may utilize the Kids’ Corner unless there is a signed waiver on file listing individuals, age 15 and older, who have permission to drop off a child at the Kids’ Corner.
- Children with any indication of illness will not be permitted to enter the Kids’ Corner area. This is for the safety of everyone. A decision by staff is final.
- Water is permitted. Place name on cup or bottle. No other beverages or food are permitted.
- Staff will not feed, diaper or supply medicine to a child.
- Parent/Guardian will be contacted if child needs assistance
- If a child cannot be comforted from crying after 10 minutes or, if behavioral issues are repeatedly inappropriate or pose a safety issue, the Parent or Legal Guardian will be asked to remove the child.
- Children must be fully clothed and wearing shoes at all times.
- Parent /Guardian must remain in the building during the child’s time in the Kids’ Corner.
- Parent /Guardian must check-in with Kids’ Corner staff and pay the two hour fee when dropping a child off. Child must also be signed in and out.
- Label all belongings. The Center is not responsible for any lost, broken or stolen items.